WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Saturday 5 March 2011

SoArtful Challenge..

The Challenge picture at SoArtful this Saturday was the lovely country lane. Could it be a Lover's Lane? How unfortunate that they all turned up at once to meet her! How could that happen?
Choices..choices.....

8 comments:

Christmas-etc... said...

This is so pretty and whimsical. I do so love dressing in my comfi clothes but... it must have been nice when people dressed like this!
Blessings!
Ann

Bill said...

I bet you made that picture from experience!

Junibears said...

I did have a few back in the day Bill!xx

Jeanette said...

I love this. What a wonderful back story to go with your beautiful creation. I love the man perched on the rock wall. Beautifully done.

Pauliina said...

Who will see choose? Men in black?
Great idea!

peggy gatto said...

how did you do this????
Perfect!

Deann said...

What a great original take on this one June.

Faye said...

Beautifully done, June. I know this took a lot of work to get those people placed as you have them.