WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Thursday 10 March 2011

I managed to get to Chapel this morning. It was much too windy to go on the scooter so I went in the car. I haven't been used to talking much being alone so it soon started me off coughing. I could only whisper responses and didn't even attrempt to sing the hymn. Still it was nice to be out and among friends.

Freddie rang me just after one and at last they have allowed him to use the toilet, with a mobile drip.
He's connected up again as soon as he got back to his chair. They have dressed his feet and the doctor said they were just waiting for a bed at  Papworth, the heart hospital. He sounds as cheerful as he can be in the circumstances and my granddaughter is taking me to see him tomorrow on her day off.
So I made this, this morning and called it
The Beyondness of Things.

4 comments:

Patti said...

Oh, how wonderful that you will get a chance to visit with Freddie tomorrow. Let him know that he is being prayed for the world over!!!

Love and hugs to you,
Patti

Netty said...

Thinking of you June, Annette x

Bill said...

A beautifully spiritual collage!

Annmarie said...

AWESOME collage - hugs to you & Freddy - so good that you are going to see him.