WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Saturday 5 March 2011

Sunday Postcard Art Challenge..Illusions..

I've just made my postcard for this weeks challenge so I'm putting it up now.
Is Life and Illusion? I sometimes wonder.....



It is so hard to get to see Freddie but I shall go this afternoon. I have DIL taking me and SIL picking me up. They all have their lives to get on with and work must come first, then all sorts of things to do. I'm not feeling 100% but I must go and I think the doctors want to speak to me....


15 comments:

Lovey said...

Blessings June!

cheryl said...

oh love this hun,just gorouges,hope it all goes well at the hospital today hun,and hope you find,freddy,looking much beter hugs cheryl xx

deb said...

Hope all goes well and you have a nice visit! hugs deb

Brenda Brown said...

Fabulous piece June, and a question to really ponder over.
Hope your visit goes well and Freddie is feeling better. Look forward to hearing the news later.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

Bill said...

A wooden doll - perfect to represent the question.

Jester said...

A fabulous, ethereal piece, June.
I'm glad you were able to visit Freddie yesterday. J x

Judy said...

A good question, June, love your piece, so different for you!

Ozstuff said...

June, this is a gorgeous artpiece. I love your blog which is overflowing with little treasures. Fantastic.

Anne (cornucopia) said...

Wonderful postcard June!

Martina said...

Terrific postcard, June! Beautifully created!

yasmindeboo said...

Beautiful postcard and yes to question.

Yvonne said...

Fabulous postcard, June!

indybev said...

Beautiful art, June. How you manage to do it with all that's going on in your life is a mystery to me. God bless ya!

Christine said...

Fabulous postcard

Deann said...

This is so haunting June and I love the purple with the rose into orange...just gorgeous!