WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Tuesday 15 March 2011

Lily Lady..


I have received an award from Chris Arlington, The Versatile Blogger!
Thank you so much dear Chris, you are such a sweetie.
I have to list 7 things about me you may not know.........Hmmmmm....

1.  My favourite colour is Blue.
2.  I always have warm hands but cold feet!
3.  I have Gold medals for Ballroom dancing and Latin American.
4.  I adore Chihuahuas.
5.  I cry over sad movies.
6.  I used to make and decorate Wedding cakes.
7. I am a Reiki Master.

There, how's that?

5 comments:

Kathyk said...

Wheww, glad it's not just me who cries at sad movies.

Well done on your award

Kathyk

Patti said...

I'm jealous...I would LOVE to learn to ballroom dance!! Did Freddie dance with you?

I am quite sentimental and am very easily touched, so I cry over sad movies too...even movies that others might not think are sad. And if it features a good-bye scene (like someone moving away), I am a basket case.

My mother-in-law made wedding cakes for years too. In fact, she made my wedding cake.

Have a great day.

Love,
Patti

Bill said...

I wanted to do ballroom dancing. I took some lessons at Arthur Murray's, but it just got too expensive to keep it up. The Latin dances are my favorite, of course, especially the Argentine Tango.

Annmarie said...

AWESOME!!!! You go girl!

Sr Crystal Mary Lindsey said...

Good onya June...AND you are a very sweet soul..
Love Crystal Mary. xx