WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Thursday 3 March 2011

First Rate..


I do have something nice to look forward to. I have a very old and ordinary Summer House that has been used as a spare shed to store everything in. My sister Jackie has decided to give it a complete make-over so I can have a little place of refuge and peace to sit in this summer. I cannot sit in the sunshine because of Lupus and we've tried various gazebos but the wind has destroyed them so I usually stay indoors.
My grandson Richard and his wife Becky came last Sunday and had a real good clean out, throwing stuff away, cleaning windows and laying the new rugs etc. My sister has bought new pale green curtains  to hang when next she comes. She has bought loads of cushions etc. so it's a start and I am looking forward to it. I wondered what to do with the canvas collages I've made and now I'll be able to hang them out there.With both doors open I shall feel nearer to my garden.
It's not huge but if anyone has any ideas for making it look nice I shall be pleased to hear them.
I only hope Freddie will be well and home to enjoy it too.
Love and Hugs     June xx

10 comments:

Pat said...

Oh June - what a blessing!
I have a summerhouse for my art and I love it!
I went to the local charity shop and bought a large squishy leather armchair and a small table. Now when not painting, I can put my feet up, have a drink next to me and watch the birds. I even put in a little dog bed for Missy.
You will love it once you have curtains up and your collages up. You must take some pics! I have some of mine on my blog.

cheryl said...

oh hun,you will just love it what a great idea too,for you to enjoy your art work hanging up there too,it will be gorgoues,you must take some pictures,when its all done,and i am sure freddy will be able to enjoy it too,your collage today hun is just stunning hugs cheryl xxxx

deb said...

Thats something to look forward to! you both enjoying the garden! what a great idea! hugs deb

Kim B said...

Thats wonderful you will have a little place. I love the art too. I cant wait to see pics of the cute new place. Hope you have a wonderful day, Hugs, Kim

Cindy Adkins said...

Oh June,
You will enjoy it so much and I am looking forward to Freddie enjoying it with you...sending big hugs your way,
Love,
Cindy

Brenda Brown said...

That sounds marvellous June, a little haven in the open air to enjoy the summer breezes - and a glass of wine??? Positive thoughts that Freddie will be able to enjoy it with you too. Hope the anti-biotics are working for you.
Love this new collage, you have a real knack of creating symmetry and/or reflections, I always notice those I don't know why.
Anyway take care.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

Patti said...

Sounds like an incredibly lovely sanctuary for you (and Freddie!!!).

Love and hugs,
Patti

Faye said...

Beautiful art, June. I am so glad you will have a nice place outside to enjoy the summer. I do hope your pleurisy is healing up and that you are feeling much better now.

Bill said...

It will be an enchanting place. How wonderful!

Taluula said...

June, I hope we get to see a photograph when it's all done and dusted.