WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Saturday 26 March 2011

SoArtful Saturday Challenge..

Jeanette didn't give a definitive subject today for her SoArtful Challenge.
She did however talk about her daughter and SIL on holiday in Thailand,
followed by an abstract sort of picture to give your own  imagination
something to work on.

So taking myself to Thailand, here are some Thai Buddhas.
The background is a satellite photo of Thailand with extra
filters added by me.
I hope you like it.....

5 comments:

Bill said...

Beautiful colors with the filtering! By the way, I'll take both kinds of peace.

Faye said...

Your background is gorgeous, June.

Jeanette said...

I love how you did this background. It is so beautiful. This is wonderful. Thanks for being Soartful this week.

Deann said...

Ooooh love this yummy background June...what a beautiful representation of Thailand!!!

Annmarie said...

I really like this one June. The colors are so dreamy & so is the saying. Thanks.