WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Monday 14 March 2011

Happy Birthday to my Sister..


Happy Birthday to my dear little 'skin and blister'.
('Skin and Blister' Cockney rhyming slang for Sister, I always called her that. Our Granddad taught me lots of rhyming slang words as he was a Londoner.)
Yes dear Jackalilly, there are plump fairies!
I thought they would suit us to a T now.
So glad you had a great weekend, continue celebrating all week!!


10 comments:

Ozstuff said...

Happy 60th birthday to your sister! I love the photo of the two of you together and I love the "plump fairy". Great artwork too.

K J D said...

Happy birthday to your sis!

I also have been known as 'skin and blister' though now I have moved on to sis! My brother was 50 last week :)

I love your card and especially the plump fairies!!! The photograph is beautiful.

Karenx

Pat said...

Happy birthday Jackie - and the plump fairies are brilliant :) xx

deb said...

what a lovely idea! Happy birthday from Vt!

Yvonne said...

Fabulous card, June! I LOVE those plump fairies!

Patti said...

What a cute collage, June.

Wishing your dear sister a very happy birthday. Hope it's the beginning of a fabulous year.

Love,
Patti

Chris Arlington said...

Adorable card. Those fairys are wonderful! xo

Kim B said...

How cute and sweet, I hope she has a very happy birthday. Have a great day!! xKim

Chris Arlington said...

Something on my blog for you!

Netty said...

What a fabulous card to give your sister June, great picture and loving your plump fairies, so much character. Annette x