WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Friday 4 March 2011

Art Creations Friday Challenge..


This is the picture given us this week to alter.
A very cheerful fiddler.
I pictured him on a street corner and as we're getting close
to St. Patrick's Day I've given him some Irish friends.

11 comments:

Femmy said...

great piece June!! Love the St Patrickday accents!!

Hermine said...

Its gorgeous, great accents

Judy said...

Delightful collage, June, love your steampunk pieces, too, in fact love them all, you've been very busy!

Rika said...

Wonderful collage June!

Deann said...

What a great street scene you have surrounded him with June...lovely work!!!

Nancy said...

Beautiful collage June! I love this piece!
Nancy xx :D

Yvonne said...

Fabulous collage, June!

Faye said...

I love how you have given this such beautiful colors, June. Hope Freddie is doing much better.

indybev said...

Shurr and begorrah, he's become an Irish street musician! Great idea, June, and as always beautifully executed!

Jester said...

I love the scene youhave created for him, June. A great piece ready for St Patrick's day.

Bill said...

All the green looks so beautiful, especially when it's so gray and ugly here.