WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Saturday 12 March 2011

Sunday Postcard Art..Number One..

My brain's a bit numb and I couldn't think of anything that really grabs you this week for the Sunday Postcard Art Challenge, Number One.
Still I think it makes a pretty postcard with an old fashioned look.

I'm sorry I've been so remiss but you all know I have had a lot of things on my mind lately. I haven't thanked you lovely people for joining as my Followers. I now have 117 I think!
You are all very welcome here and I'm always pleased to read any comments you make and I try to answer questions. If you have a web site or blog that I can visit please send me an e as I love to see the work other people do. Some of you stampers make me gasp with the wonderful techniques you use
 I'm in awe!!
Thank you and Big Hugs,

June xxxx

20 comments:

Netty said...

Beautiful romantic postcard June. Hugs Annette x

cheryl said...

oh june hun this really is one,romatic postcard so beautiful hun take care hugs cheryl xxxxx

Bill said...

It's a very beautiful postcard, June. The blue butterflies look so peaceful and welcome after listening to all the news about the tsunami.

Ozstuff said...

Exquisite postcard, June. Absolutely beautiful and perfect in every way.

Cindy Adkins said...

Oh June, This is so beautiful and romantic and I know it must be dedicated to your Freddie whom we're all sending best wishes to...Wishing you a beautiful Sunday and some peaceful hours to feel God's love for you.
Love,
Cindy

Gail Is This Mutton? said...

Dreamy quality June, very serene and pretty.

Martina said...

Terrific postcard, beautifully created!

Gaby Bee said...

Fantastic header and have been enjoying looking at your previous posts! Love your creativity!
Have a great day!
Gaby xo

Sandy said...

Really really beautiful June.
Awesome.

indybev said...

I love the blues, June, and your card is beautifully romantic. Nice work! (I enjoyed hearing about your first home!)

Astrid Maclean said...

Oh June, she's gorgeous, love how you have framed her with that flower. Stunning romantic creation!

Anonymous said...

How romantic! Beautiful postcard

Mandy Chilvers said...

beautiful. lovely vintage feel to this postcard!

Diann said...

Your ART is lovely but your stories always touch my heart and put a smile on my face! Diann

Yvonne said...

Beautiful postcard, June! Love those dainty little butterfles.

Kristin said...

Beautiful sweetheart! xo

Petra Tillmann said...

Beautiful card, June!

Silvia(Barnie) said...

It's a wonderful postcard, love the vintage image and the layers.

Grammy said...

You card is elegant and beautiful, June. : )

Deann said...

A beautiful card for a hard subject Junie...hope things are going better for you.