WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Tuesday 1 March 2011

A Present for Me!

Speaking of Books, just look what came for me.
A copy of dear Cindy's Whimsical Musings.
A lovely selection of gorgeously coloured photographs of
just some of her work.
She creates such beautiful things.
Just when I am feeling low and unwell, it couldn't
have come at a better time.
Thank you so much for your kindness and generosity.
Be sure and check Cindy's Blog here.
Love and Hugs xx

7 comments:

From the Kitchen said...

That is a lovely gift! So sorry to hearing that you are feeling a bit low and unwell. Hope you are back up to speed soon.

Best,
Bonnie

Patti said...

What a great gift!!! Cindy is one of the most loving and giving people I have ever met in blogland. And her artwork is amazing. I know the gift will brighten your days.

Love,
Patti

Brenda Brown said...

Oh fantastic June, what a lovely thing to receive and you deserve to have a bit of cheer at the moment. Enjoy it.
Take care.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

Chris Arlington said...

good for you June! you deserve it.
xxoo

Betty said...

Wow what a wonderful gift, i love her work too,
Sorry to here that you both haven't been well.
Take care
Hugs Betty x x

Bill said...

What a wonderful present! Except I don't know who Cindy is, so I better go visit her blog. I hope you are feeling better today!

Miss Hillbilly said...

Good for you!! Sorry you are feeling down. BIG HUGS to you!