WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Thursday 10 March 2011

Dezinaworld's Birdhouse..

This is a Collage I made for June over at Dezinaworld, showcasing her new collage sheet, Bird Houses.
This is a great sheet and I put one of the little birdies peeping out of the Bird House.  I hope you like it.

3 comments:

Brenda Brown said...

Beautiful June, love the originality and your clever use of elements to make your collages.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

Faye said...

Such a gorgeous digital collage, June. Love the birdhouse.

Bill said...

Nests full of eggs always make me happy. It won't be too long before robins start showing up and making nests in our tree. Well, it's a little wait yet, but soon.