WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Wednesday 23 March 2011

The Greatest News!


Freddie has come through his triple bypass and aorta valve relacement surgery and this morning at 6am. was nodding his head when the nurse relayed my message to him! Thanks be to God and the
 power of all your prayers.

I spoke to him yesterday morning and I kept busy but the afternoon and evening dragged and dragged. Finally I rang at 8pm. and he had only just come from Theatre to Critical Care and was stable but asleep.
At 10.30pm. they still couldn't wake him. At 3.30am this morning he was awake but sleepy and stable.
And as I said at 6am. was responding. They may move him back to the ward later today and my son is taking me down to Cambridge tomorrow to see him.Those doctors and surgeons down at Papworth are some of the best in the country. God bless them.
So all being well with the TLC he is receiving he should soon be back in Norwich for a time and then, God willing, will be home.

Thank you all soooooo much for your loving messages and prayers, both of which have kept me going. I wouldn't have believed there could be so much faith and love from all over the world.
I haven't words to express my feelings.
THANK YOU. xxxxxxxx

19 comments:

Kathyk said...

Thank goodness, that must be a great weight off your shoulders. Hope he continues to improve

Kathyk

Christmas-etc... said...

Oh... this is good news!!!! May his recovery be steady and sure and may this be a new time of health and joy for him and you!!!
Many many blessings for health!
Ann

Sr Crystal Mary Lindsey said...

Oh June, I am so very very happy for the both of you. May God continue to improve Freddies health and strength. Much love Crystal xxxx

Pat said...

Just the best news, June! Praying for a swift recovery and return home xx

From the Kitchen said...

Thanks be to God for the good news! Safe travel in your visit to Freddie.

Best,
Bonnie

bluegiraffe (Sherry) said...

I'm SO happy to hear the news! I wish you both the best, June.
xx
Sherry

Miss Hillbilly said...

I am glad to hear all went well. Hugs to you!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, June I am SO thrilled with the news about Freddie. What a weight off your shoulders to know that he has done so well and will be home with you in the near future. Your heart must be singing!

Happy warm hugs to you, and please let Freddie know that I send him my best wishes, too.

Hugs
Jan

Bill said...

That is such wonderful good news!

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Wonderful news, great to hear them. :)

Brenda Brown said...

What wonderful news June, for you both. Enjoy your visit and my prayers will continue for a speedy recovery and homecoming.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

Villiviini said...

Wonderful news!

Carolyn said...

June, I missed this post and have been waiting and waiting for the good news. I was confident Freddie would do well and my prayers continue for both of you. Have a safe trip to Cambridge it will be wonderful to see for yourself how he's getting along after the long ordeal.

Carolyn S

Anonymous said...

Hi June

I'm so glad to hear the good news :-)

Thank God :-)

deb said...

Oh June I am soo glad he came though it all so well! It is amazing what they can do with the human body now! Much love deb and Terry

Netty said...

Wowee the best news ever June.........Hugs Annette x

Nancy said...

That is the most Wonderful news June!!
Nancy xx :D

Cindy Adkins said...

Oh June,
This is the BEST news--and still praying for Freddie and hope that he gets better each and every day. And oh, I bet you can't wait to see him!
Love & hugs,
CIndy

Anonymous said...

Thanks be to God! I am so happy for you and your Freddie and the rest of the family.