WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Friday 4 March 2011

Dezinaworld Collages..


Here are a couple of collages I've done for June at Dezinaworld
using her Children Dress Up Collage sheet.
There are some beautiful vintage images of children
all playing dress up, which was a favourite of my daughter.

June has her Dad very ill at the moment and she is caring for her
Mum so we send her our love and prayers at this time.

3 comments:

Cindy Adkins said...

Oh, I love these, June!!! SO beautiful!!!
Love,
Cindy

Bill said...

Both have such lovely colors in them!

Annmarie said...

These are lovely June. Thoughts & hugs to your friend and her Dad.