WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Thursday 3 March 2011

Sleep in your arms..

Made this and it reminded me of the C&W song..

Can I sleep in your arms tonight Mister?
It's so cold lying here all alone.
And I need someone's arms to hold me
Till I'm strong enough to stay here on my own.

5 comments:

From the Kitchen said...

This is very beautiful!

Best,
Bonnie

Cindy Adkins said...

Oh my gosh, it makes me cry, June....sending ALL best wishes to you and Freddie...You know what song I'm listening to? "MacArthur Park" by Richard Harris...it is so beautiful..didn't you just love that song?
XO
Love,
Cindy

Katie said...

Really beautiful June.

Bill said...

I don't know the song, but you've illustrated it beautifully.

Ozstuff said...

I don't know the song either but you have, indeed, illustrated it so perfectly. It must be very personal for you at this time. Thinking of you and Freddie.