WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Saturday 19 March 2011

I saw Freddie last night. His mouth is rather sore and his tongue kept worrying the thread from the stitches in his gums. But he says he's OK.
They have brought the date of his op forward. He is going down to Papworth in Cambridge Monday morning and will have his operation on Tuesday.
He's having a triple bypass and an aortic valve replacemenet, which causes the most worry.

I know you will keep him in your prayers.
                         Hugs
                          June xx

10 comments:

Kathyk said...

Best wishes for Freddies op on Monday - will be thinking of him, and you

Kathyk

Jeanette said...

Best wishes on Freddie's upcoming surgery. I'll be thinking of you both.

Miss Hillbilly said...

My thoughts and prayers will be with you. Thank you for keeping us updated. And thank you for being you. You are such a lovely person. So wish that I could come give you a real live hug!

Carolyn said...

My dear June, my prayers are with both of you. Heart surgery is very successful but hard on the patient and the care givers. I had bypass surgery a few years back and the most difficult part for me was using my arms to get up and down because my chest was so sore. What helped me the most of all was a small pillow to hold on my chest when I wanted to move. Family bought me a big teddy bear to cheer me up but he was perfect to hold on to as a pillow and to hug at night so I wouldn't move much.
Just a thought to help Freddie after his surgery.

Don't worry the surgeons are experts in their field and techniques are so improved. I know Freddie will do just fine.

Hugs,
Carolyn

From the Kitchen said...

Hoping for the best for Freddie and strength for you.

Best,
Bonnie

Junibears said...

Thank you so much dears, and thank you for that tip about a small pillow Carolyn. I have faith and I'm holding on. xxx

Netty said...

Praying for you both June. Annette x

PJ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
PJ said...

Hi June! I messed up and had to delete my first post, sorry. Anyway, I followed you "home" from "The Old Geezer Blog"! LOL! You have a WONDERFUL talent! Your post is beautiful! Well wishes to you and your hubby! I will keep y'all in my prayers and will add Him to my "Prayer Line" for others to pray also. God Bless,

PJ

Bill said...

You both are in my prayers!