WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Wednesday 2 March 2011

Footprints..


I'm late on Parade today.
I had a doctor's appointment at 9am. He was running late,
you know how it goes. By the time I got my antibiotics I had been
there over an hour. It turns out the chest infection is Pleurisy.

While I was wrapped up I continued down to the Post Office
and posted THE BOOK to Chris.
It is bitterly cold out and I was so glad to get home in
the warm and make myself a nice cup of coffee.
I hadn't got around to feeding Corey so I had to cook
his chicken too.

I don't know when I shall be able to visit Freddie. He is fed up being
stuck there and just waiting.....
My son and DIL are calling in to see him today.
Sally and SIL called in to see him last night on their way home.
I'm so glad that at least I can speak to him but at the moment
it is a faint croak! LOL!

Thank you all for your lovely messages and e's.
God Bless you.
Hugs xxx



14 comments:

Deann said...

Oh June I'm so sorry your so sick...It hasn't stopped you from creating great art though...I love this it is wonderful.
Take care of you and get well soon you're an inspiration to all of us you know.

Brenda Brown said...

Glad you got your anti-biotics I am sure that will help now.
Love this with all the ladies faces.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

Patti said...

I'm glad you found out what the infection is and that you are now on antibiotics. I've had pneumonia before, but never pleurisy. So I don't know much about it. Hope the antibiotics kick in quickly and that very soon you'll be feeling much better.

Hoping also that Freddie will soon be well...and home. I'm glad that the gang is able to get by and see him, though. That must lift his spirits.

Oh, your art creation is totally lovely (as usual).

Love,
Patti

Saskia said...

Lovely collage, so dreamy! Hope the antibiotics will work soon enough.

froebelsternchen said...

wish you get well soon June!
This is an awesome piece !

hugs Susi

The Dolphin Inn said...

Just found your blog through Chris and thought I would have a peep at your work, wow, I think I might be here a while ! Sorry to hear you haven't been well and it sounds like you have a poorly hubby too - ((((hugs)))) to you both, thankyou for sharing your beautiful art xxx

Netty said...

Please take care of yourself June, its so important when you have pleurisy. Am sure Freddie wouldn't want you to take any risks.
Beautiful collage again my friend. Annette x

Anonymous said...

Hi June, Ohh you are going through a rotten time right now. I hope Freddie is recovering well and will soon be home ? I hope the antibiotics will soon make you feel better too. stay warm and safe my friend. I am so sorry i havent been around much with things as they are at home but i am thinking of you and your hubby too
love June

Faye said...

This is beautiful, June. I'm so sorry that you are sick now as well as Freddie. I have had pleurisy before and it is no picnic. That was 55 years ago and medicines work wonders these days. Hopefully the antibiotics have already begun to make you feel much better.

LynnF said...

June, you take all your meds and keep warm!! Pleurisy is horrible, I had it many years ago and will never forget how sick it made me! But in spite of it, your art is absolutely dazzling! This is a marvelous piece! Bravo!

Electra said...

Oh my, June take good care of yourself-pleurisy is so painful! And congratulations on your book, that is so exciting!!

Chris Arlington said...

Hi June, I am sorry about your pleurisy. I do hope you are feeling better. I am looking forward to your book. My digi are stinks. Maybe this will enlighten me a little. Tell Freddie the girls in Canada are rooting for him. xxoo

Pat said...

Sorry to hear you have pleurisy, June.
Wish you better - and please don't overdo things.. xx

Bill said...

My mother had pleurisy about 50 years ago. My sister and I were still kids, and I remember her being in the hospital. We couldn't go see her. I think that was the most sick she has ever been. I certainly hope you are feeling better by now! Medicine is much better today.