WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Thursday 31 March 2011

Theme Thursday Challenge..


Theme Thursday Challenge this week asked us to include a Game piee in our work. I've included a bowl of game pieces.
A  Googled lady from my stash and the rest from Christine Renee.

I saw Freddie yesterday and he's quite low. The days must be terribly long just sitting there so it's no wonder. His chest scar has healed nicely but he had his leg bandaged from groin to ankle where they took the vein. I'ts not healing as quickly. They are still watching the fluid on his chest with X rays and if there's more they will drain it. I did ask to speak to a doctor so all my questions were answered.
He is very frail and incredibly weak. 'Doddery' was his own word!
I am now praying for a bed closer to home for him.....

My taxi driver yesterday lost his way and even the Sat Nav didn't help. It's ridiculous there are no signs for Hospital until you're almost there. So I had quite an adventure!

I must say a very big THANK YOU to all my followers. I have some new ones and please forgive me for not mentioning you before but my head seems to be so full of 'things' I sometimes don't know what day it is. My only relief is to come on here and make a picture. Then I can relax and lose myself in another little world for a time. I think in this last 6 weeks, it's the only thing that has kept me going, apart from prayer. So Thank You for being patient with me. I love my Followers.

Big Hugs

                                                                              June xxxx







7 comments:

Bill said...

I'm sure Freddie will steadily improve! You must be worn out from all of the traveling and worrying. We can't be with you in person, but we are with you in thoughts and prayers.

By the way, it's a good thing my boss wasn't around when I looked at your collage! Oh my! :O)

indybev said...

Love your collage, June. Very clever. Thanks for the update re Freddie. What a trying time for you both. Don't cabbies have GPS..or is "Sat Nav" a form of that? Anyway, you are in my prayers. I'm so glad you have your art as an escape!

froebelsternchen said...

I hope you will find a bed for him closer to home June!
I love your collage for Theme Thursday!
hugs Susi

Chris Arlington said...

Hi June, Hope you are in good spirits considering.
I just saw you were a Gemini like my hubby. Email me and tell me when your BD is. Hugs,XO
P.S Beautiful collage.

Netty said...

Terrific collage June. Thank heavens you have this outlet as you both have been through such a lot. Thinking of you and sending you hugs, Annette x

Anne (cornucopia) said...

Great collage!

Toni said...

June... what a great collage... very creative !