WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Tuesday 29 March 2011

Chocolat..


Last night I had such a craving for chocolate you wouldn't believe. I thought I had a secret bar stashed away somewhere for emergencies, but No. So what did I do?  I'm ashamed to say I raided the jar of choccie coins and footballs that I have for when Ashton and Skyela visit! How low can you sink?

Have you ever had such a craving? What would you do in the same circumstances.
I shall have to get out quick and replace them! It will soon be time for Easter Eggs.......Mmmmmmm...

8 comments:

deb said...

Very Sweet! Love the little blue bird! Umm sometimes i keep some in the freezer! less temptation but there when i need it!I have gone for powdered cocoa or baking chips!

Sr. Ann Marie said...

Know the feeling! At work I sometime get desperate and go begging in other offices!

Miss Hillbilly said...

Um, yes. I've raided Seth's stash before. Now we have something here called Nutella. It is a hazelnut spread with cocoa in it. I don't like nuts but you can't even taste them. It helps my cravings a lot!

Netty said...

So pretty. Hugs Annette x

Bill said...

I think the little girl in your picture is the one who ate your chocolate!

Judy said...

Hot chocolate powder - by the spoonful! I feel the urge - right now!!

Nancy said...

Hi June! Beautiful Chocolate collage - makes me want some too! Love your new blog header!
Nancy xx :D

Silvia(Barnie) said...

A very yummy post - I love chocolate.