WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Tuesday 8 March 2011


Looking at this I think the background is a bit too yellowy/greeny.
It hits you in the eye.  Sigh.........

It's a glorious morning here again, just like yesterday but we had a hard frost. Rooftops, car tops, grass, all white. I thought it had turned really cold last night when we returned from the hospital.
Freddie looked tired and had a little doze while I gently stroked his poor legs. The fluid seems to have built up again in his stomach and legs, in spite of the intravenous drip to help get rid of it, which he still has. His legs are rock hard.......

My chair should be delivered today for the summerhouse so that's something to look forward to.
My sister is celebrating her 60th. birthday this weekend, then she says she's coming to do a LLewelyn-Bowen job on it. (Can't spell!)



2 comments:

Linda Gibbons said...

But what a glorious color, so full of life and Spring! Your summer-house sounds like it's going to be lovely, I jhope you will show us when it's finished.

Netty said...

Will love seeing your collage when completed as know it will be fab. Oh dear poor Freddie, I do so hope the hospital can sort this fluid out soon June. Annette x