WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Friday 11 March 2011

Reaching..


They say if life hands you lemons, make lemonade.
I think I'm a bit down this morning....
Sometimes you reach and reach for the stars.....
And what do you find?
A Joker.......A Jester....a faceless mask....

I just can't always put my cheerful face on and
this morning is one of those mornings......

4 comments:

Brenda Brown said...

Well I hope you can soon June. Keep positive.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

Miss Hillbilly said...

I am sorry you are down. We all have down days so don't feel bad about it. Just chin up when you can! Hugs to you.

deb said...

Actually I love the way you expressed how you feel in the collage! Big hugs Friend! We are thinking of you both!

Bill said...

As long as you keep reaching, there's still hope!