WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Wednesday 4 July 2012

Three Muses Challenge..


Ann has set the challenge this week. 'Come rain or shine'.
I've used the stamp by (I think) Penny Black.
Thank you for your comments! xx

Well we've just had a shower so I'm hoping it will be fine tomorrow!
Yesterday afternoon I spent hunting out china and washing up loads of cups and saucers and a giant catering size teapot. It was my mothers and has been in the family for years, coming out for big
 Tea parties!
Richard is coming today so together we'll put up some bunting!

Love and Hugs
June xxx

6 comments:

Yvonne said...

awwww, this is so sweet, June!

Anonymous said...

I just love what you did for this challenge, June! Fingers crossed your Tea Party will be held in glorious sunshine!xx

Taluula said...

This is a wonderful take on the challenge, June. Love it.

Bill said...

Yep, everything is bearable when you have a friend.

Ozstuff said...

Gorgeous!! The perfect illustration for our weather theme.

Deann said...

So so cute June what a sweet picture!