WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Sunday 8 July 2012

TAW..BLUE..


I'm posting this tonight  all ready for the challenge tomorrow on Take a Word.
BLUE.  This is my Rhapsody in Blue!
Woman image Googled, the rest from my stash.
I'll get around to visiting you all later.

Tomorrow (Monday) my son is coming over early and we are going to collect
my new puppy. His name will be ALGIE!
So I am going to be busy for a time, trying to get him settled in.
I'll let you all know how we get on!

Thanks for visiting. Love and Hugs
June xxx

Well here's an update  on the puppy business. I've hugged and cuddled all the puppies and the Mum but they are only 6 weeks old and I thought they were 8, so I couldn't bring him home. I was sorely disappointed as I have everything ready but it's for the best. They are all so gorgeous I'd love them all! They had a pull on the hem of my dress, chewed on my sandals and had a go at my pearls. Stanley had his sandals chewed and the hem of his trousers pulled before they flagged out and fell asleep. Little Mum is so good with them, she's such a sweetie.
So.....Patience June....................!!





16 comments:

Deann said...

This is so elegant June just like the music...gorgeous work!

However did you come to name your puppie Algie I love it...that was the name of my childhood teddy bear...I hope you have so much fun with him.

Ozstuff said...

Yes, your picture IS elegant and gorgeous, June. Rhapsody in Blue is a majestic piece of music - and now you have me humming it.

Kaylene said...

How wonderful a new puppy, your take on the theme is wonderful. Cheers

Sr Crystal Mary Lindsey said...

Gosh this is beautiful June, and I love your out of Africa below. You have a wonderful gift. Love to you and Freddie. xxx

Chris Arlington said...

Stunning June ! Hope you are well.
Hugs xxoo

Sarina said...

Ooh, how lovely, a new puppy.
You must be so excited.
I can't wait to see a picture of the little rascal.
Enjoy ,

xxx, Sarina

Yvonne said...

Gorgeous piece, June! Congrats on your new puppy :)

Anonymous said...

How super that you are getting a puppy, June. I look forward to seeing pix of Algie in the near future.

Karin said...

a beautiful piece!

indybev said...

Beautiful blue art, June. At first I misread, and thought you were naming your puppy ALGAE, and wondered why in the world you'd do that. I was relieved to see it's really Algie!

Bill said...

Wow. A beautiful siren in blue!

It's so exciting you're getting a puppy. I can't wait to see pictures. :^)

Lori Saul said...

Sophistication in blue! I'm so happy to hear you are getting a new puppy- I had to wait once too but it is healthier for them to be a bit older!
Best wishes,

Lori

Taluula said...

Exquisite, my friend.

Pat said...

Lovely work, June

and I'm delighted to hear you will be getting a dog to love and cherish.
xx

Deborah Verhoeven said...

That is beautiful!

Electra said...

Beautiful piece June, and I love hearing about your puppy love. Please keep us posted!