WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Tuesday 1 March 2011

Yearning...






AND A WINNER
_________________

Big Drum roll.........At Last




The name drawn out is






Chris Arlington in Canada.


Congratulations Chris. I hope you will be pleased with your book.
It will be on its way to you as soon as I can get to the PO,
probably tomorrow.

And just in case the rest of you are disappointed I'll tell you a secret. To make up for the long wait I have ordered another and when it comes there will be another drawing!
So watch this space.

Love and Hugs
June xxx

4 comments:

Chris Arlington said...

OH wow June, I am so excited. Thank you very much.
I look forward to it. Give my love to Freddie too.
Big Hugs, Chris

Brenda Brown said...

Love the vibrant colours June and the mix of elements again. I hope you are feeling a bit better today and not wheezing so much.
Congrats to Chris, I am sure she will love looking at all your fabulous work.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

Unknown said...

Congrats to Chris (this is how I found your blog)She may have just saved my sanity at the same time.

I have bought photoshop elements 9 and as you know I am sure so expensive. But there is not much in the way of help with it or am I not looking? I have a new camera (DSLR 1000) kind of beginner one I am told, any way I really want to get into my photography more and thought I will need something to go with it. This is what I was advised to buy. So any tips of how you create such wonderful work is of course why I am now a follower.

I do hope your husband is on the mend

Love Dawn xx

Netty said...

Congratulations Chris, brilliant. Annette x