WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Sunday 13 March 2011

Collage Obsession Challenge..Many..

The Challenge is to make a collage or card with 'many' things on.
I found this frog on Google and thought him so funny I had to use him.
Sorry about all the flies, they began to make me itch!

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

So funny! Poor Mr Frog looks like he's about to burp flies!

bluegiraffe (Sherry) said...

This is so cute, June! I love your sense of humor.
Hugs,
Sherry

peggy gatto said...

thanks for my first morning smile!!!
ribbitt!

cheryl said...

oh hun,you have a great sense of humour this is just brilliant hugs cheryl xxxxxxx

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Thanks for the smile on my face. I love frogs.

Glenys said...

Oh, June!!! this is so fabulous!!! what a different interpretation for 'many'....only in Australia do we have MANY flies!!
Thanks for a great entry!

Kaylene said...

Oh don't remind me of those pesky things. Lovely

Rick said...

so cute-made me laugh-well done you


Love your shrine BTW really well done

Kim B said...

Thats so funny! Just came by to say hello and hope you are doing well. Have a wonderful week. Hugs, Kim

Chris Arlington said...

Hello June, the frog looks like he is holding his tummy from eating too much. Great collage.
Hope your both keeping well. xo

Deann said...

O my gosh June this is so dang funny...I love it!!

Bill said...

Too funny! Love the frog. One can never have too many flies!

Judy said...

What a find, great frog image, June, fun & creative piece!

Gayle Page-Robak said...

Priceless, June. What a fabulous creation. Love it.

K J D said...

Oh this is so cute!!!

I really must join in again soon:)

Karenx

Christine said...

You made ​​me laugh out loud this time, June.

Toni said...

ok... I really needed that laugh... great job LOVE Mr Frog !!!! Adorable, and the flies started to make me itch too ...lol