WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Saturday 31 March 2012

SPA Venetian Masks..

Sunday Postcard Art has put us in a Carnival mode this week. They've asked for Venetian masks.
Well here's my postcard. The poster is by Cemerony and the masks etc. by Cajoline Scrap. It must be a grand event to witness and see all the fabulous costumes and masks.
Thanks so much for looking and any comments.
Hugs
June xxx

10 comments:

Nancy said...

Beautiful creation June!!! All those fabulous images and elements look amazing on that background!!
Have a beautiful weekend!!
Nancy xx :D

Netty said...

wow I love venetian masks and your artwork is fabulous my friend. Hope you are feeling better now. Annette x

Brenda Brown said...

What amazing masks you have found. I would love to see a proper carnival too.
Have a fabulous weekend.
hugs {brenda} xox

anne said...

Love this postcard.

Judy said...

I would love to wear that outfit & the mask, June, fabulous card!
I do hope that you are now feeling better, too, June.

cheryl said...

oh wow Hun,this is brilliant oh just love those masks hope you are okay sweetie and taking it easy hugs Cherylxxxxxx

Yvonne said...

Gorgeous, June!

Deborah said...

Love your carnivale collage, June.

Bill said...

Isn't it amazing how you expect all that glitter and color, but a black and white costume looks so beautiful. Wonderful postcard!

Lori Saul said...

A very cool creation June- so full of theatre and fun!