WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Friday 23 March 2012

Mona Boleyn..

I must be in a Mona Mood! LOL! I had another play today and made this one. I think old Henry would have fallen for her I'm sure but she might have lost her head!
Thank you for looking and your lovely comments.
Hugs xxx

4 comments:

Yvonne said...

She's GORGEOUS, June!

Netty said...

Loving Mona, June. ooh that fabulous frilly collar........divine. Enjoy the weekend, Annette x

Sr Crystal Mary Lindsey said...

Mona Lisa, come Ann Boylin.. amazing and oh so dreamy. xxxx

Anonymous said...

Oh June, this is truly beautiful. I would never know it was not painted like this.