WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Monday 12 March 2012

Collage Obsession..St. Patrick's Day..

In my previous postingI said I wasn't ready for St. Patrick's Day. Well Collage Obsession have given their challenge this week for just that. So here's my bit of digital Blarney.
My own background digitally altered, plus a freebie overlaid. The little Colleen was found on Google. Thank you for looking. xxx

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super St Patrick's Day post, June!

Faye said...

Both of your green posts are gorgeous, June. I love the color. It speaks of life to me.

Christine said...

Very sweet, very June ;-)

Jester said...

A delightful piece, June. I love the complementary turquoise flowers and butterflies.

Bill said...

A bit of blarney, is it? I love green! The girl in your collage looks like she is all ready for spring. Beautiful shades of green!

Anonymous said...

Blarney. Green. Lassie. Just beautiful, June. And the addition of the flowers is so pretty!

Happy St Patty's Day, my friend!

Hugs
Jan
xoxox

Anonymous said...

Wonderful digital collage, well done

LynnF said...

I simply love your Irish lass, June! Thanks for your sweet words on my blog!

*itKuPiLLi* said...

Very lovely collage and greens are so vivid. Thank you for participating. :)

Deann said...

A wonderful collage for St Patrick!

Electra said...

Well, you're ready now, JUne! This is so pretty-I love the embellishment on the left!

Eila A said...

Lovely collage, June - there are so many beautiful green shades here, and all the details are just fantastic!