WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Friday 23 March 2012

Mona and Millie..

It's a long time since I played with our Mona so had a play yesterday and did this. I think Mona and Millie are holidaying in Barbados! It's certainly somewhere hot and she has a lovely tan.
So this is for all my friends out there who are still getting snow! Think warm thoughts!
I wonder what Leonardo would have thought to see all the alterations people have done to his Mona Lisa over the years?

Love and Hugs
June xxxx

9 comments:

Linda Gibbons said...

He'd love photoahop, I'm sure!

This is so fun! Great piece!

Love the new header...froggie!

Ana Márquez said...

Your collage are stunning! You're very talented :-)

Unknown said...

You are amazing with photoshop (or do you use different software?). Superb!

cheryl said...

oh Hun,this is just brilliant,love that wee dog how super cute is he,hugs Cherylxxxx

Yvonne said...

Mona is being risque today :)

pchickki said...

This made me smile :)
Love it June.

Junibears said...

Thank youi all for your comments. This was all Photoshopped Ira! Hugs xx

Silvia(Barnie) said...

How cool - thanks for the smile on my face.

Anonymous said...

This is hilarious and very well done. I think as a fellow artist he may have tried some alterations himself.