WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Sunday 25 March 2012

TAW Challenge..Hats..

HATS! That's the challenge on Take a Word this week. This photograph of my precious granddaughter has always been one of my favourites so I incorporated it into my collage for the challenge. By the way, Rebecca will be 31 next month! My, where has the time gone? The hat she's trying on in the photo was worn by my daughter Sally, Rebecca's Mum, when she was a bridesmaid for my sister!
I hope you've all had a special weekend.
Thanks for looking.
Hugs
June xxx

21 comments:

Anonymous said...

The darling and the elegant...super, June!

"MOI" Freubel said...

I wonder if the hat is still in your family June? It would be a collectors item these days :-)

A lovely presentation and what a adorable photo of your grandddaughter !

Barb said...

Soooo sweet, luv your blog header !!
BArb

Nancy said...

The photo of your granddaughter is absolutely Precious ~ Love that hat!! Beautiful collage June!!
Nancy xx :D

Pat said...

Lovely work, June - and 31? Time does fly doesn't it? xx

Judy said...

What a treasure, June, so lovely to have incorporated Rebecca's cute photo!
Have a lovely day & hope you and Freddie are well!

Unknown said...

Oh, your granddaughter is lovely June! Her photo is so pretty, as is your hat collage. Well done!

Sandy said...

Really really beautiful.
Fantastic LO.

Anonymous said...

A lovely tribute, yes time travels fast these days.

johanna said...

beautiful layout, wonderful memories!

Yvonne said...

This is lovely, June!

indybev said...

Beautiful use of the photo of your sweet granddaughter, June! Thanks for sharing her with us!

Ana Márquez said...

Your granddoughter is soooo lovely! :-) The collage is wonderful, dear! Thanks for sharing. xoxo

Vintage Collages

.

Lori Saul said...

Love the use of your personal photo in this lovely piece June!

Bill said...

What a fun collage! Your granddaughter looks so cute. :^)

Taluula said...

A beautiful collage, June, and something you will surely keep for your granddaughter. By the way, both ladies are beautiful.

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love this! Your grandaughter was an adorable child and I"m sure has growm into a beautiful woman. This was a great word for the week, I am going to try to get one completed as well. Hugs, sweet lady.

Ozstuff said...

I love your take on hats, June. Your granddaughter is gorgeous in her borrowed hat. When we get to a certain age we spend our time wondering where it has gone!! The weeks fly by and turn into years and suddenly they are all grown up and we have joined the old gals brigade.

Deann said...

She is so sweet June beautiful work!

Faye said...

June, the hat art is wonderful! Your granddaughter was such a cute little thing in that huge hat. You put this all together very beautifully.

Electra said...

That hat brings back memories for me! This is so much fun, June!