WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Tuesday 6 March 2012

The Visitor..

Just having a little play in Photoshop and made this. I don't get many visitors, it's usually phone calls and I'm not sure how I'd handle a visitor like this. But he/she doesn't look too bad.
I combined several of my backgrounds and manipulated them, arch and visitor were found, overlay by Ana Librillano, with many thanks.
If you had a knock on your door or a ring on your doorbell, what would you say to a visitor like this? You know what they say, you may be entertaining angels................

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

This little alien looks sweet and I hope I would invite him/her/it into my house and be amazed.
I love the colours and textures of this other-worldly piece, June!

Faye said...

Very different for you, June, and very creative. I'd be a bit scared to greet someone like that. However, the colors of your photoshop piece are very beautiful. Looks like you had lots of fun creating this.

Nancy said...

Hi June! Amazing collage ~ love the beautiful background and soft colors. The little visitor looks so calm and peaceful ~ I'd be tempted to invite him / her inside.
Nancy xx :D

Anonymous said...

Ohhh spooky alien, but those colours !! wow !! loving this one June x

Ozstuff said...

Hey June, you haven't met the Looming Presence aka the hubby and I know who I would rather see at my front door. The cute and friendly looking Alien winds hands down! Fantastic artwork.

Bill said...

I've always loved aliens. Actually, I think I am one. The lovely one in your artwork may be my distant cousin.

Christine said...

Well, I'd say: how about a nice cup of tea?
I love your background!