WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Saturday 10 March 2012

SPA..Feathered Friends..

Sunday Postcard Art this week asks for a collage of Our Feathered Friends.
I've gone for a touch of whimsy this week. The little girl came from one of my kits and I redressed her in some found feathers and gave her feathery wings. And of course she has a couple of birdie friends. Thank you for looking and I wish you a very happy weekend.
Love and Hugs
June xxx

15 comments:

bluegiraffe (Sherry) said...

This is so sweet, June! What a fun idea. Hope you are enjoying the weekend.
Hugs
Sherry

LynnF said...

Such a whimsical and sweet piece, June! I love it! I hope you have a lovely weekend, too!

cheryl said...

oh June,Hun this is brilliant oh really love this those feathers,are gorgeous hugs Cherylx

Brenda Brown said...

Very sweet piece June.
hugs {brenda} xox

Gail Is This Mutton? said...

The little girl has a dress like a peacock. Very cute!

Deborah said...

How friendly can she be, little birdies, wearing a dress plucked from your friends LOL. Great card, June.

Audrey said...

So Lovely!

johanna said...

sure she feels light like a bird to lift up into the sky...

indybev said...

Feathery magic, June!

Lori Saul said...

Love the feathered dress June- enchanting!

pchickki said...

Adorable Junie!

Anonymous said...

Oh June, this is too sweet and such an adorable idea.

Jeanette said...

Very sweet and very creative. I love her skirt.

Bill said...

She must be a great friend of the birds for them to give her all of those feathers to use. Such a beautiful outfit!

Anne (cornucopia) said...

Wonderful idea for this!