WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Monday 12 March 2012

TAW Challenge..Green..


The Green Man or 40 Shades of Green.

Here is my collage for this weeks challenge on Take a Word....Green. I always think straight away of the Green Man. My mind hasn't reached St. Pat's day yet! The image I've used before and found on Google. Background much manipulated is my own.
Thanks very much for looking. Hugs xxx

10 comments:

Linda Gibbons said...

June, this is so beautiful and mysterious! Lovely, lovely greens.

mary.kg said...

Bonjour June !
votre collage est très beau avec "The Green Man" pour illustrer le challenge!
Bravo et bonne journée !
Amitiés Mary.kg

Sarina said...

Wow, how did you do that? This is great.Green is my favourite colour.
Have a nice day,

Sarina

Christine said...

Your green man is a winner. Love the layering.

Bill said...

This is my kind of art! Whimsical, a little mysterious, and wonderful shades of color. Beautiful work.

Nancy said...

Beautiful work June!! That Green Man looks amazing!!
Nancy xx :D

Judy said...

LOVE it, June, spectacular art!

Deann said...

Don't you just love the green man...fabulous June!

Lou Anne Hazel said...

This collage has so much depth. It really captures my interest. I love it!

teri said...

This piece and many of your "much manipulated backgrounds" are absolutely stunning. They really shine when opened to view larger. This one looks like it belongs in a children's fairy tale. Just beautiful.