WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Sunday 4 March 2012

A challenge..

On Digitalmania this week our challenge was to take a part of a painting by Karl Joseph Stieler and alter it some way to make a new picture. He painted such beautiful ladies it was a pleasure to work with them and I did four. Here is one of them. I applied a patterned texture to her face.

I've had a wonderful Sunday. My son and DIL, my daughter and SIL, even Freddie and I went out to lunch to celebrate Sally's birthday. Freddie really enjoyed his outing and they were all so pleased to see him out! It was wonderful just to have my 'children' all together.
I used to entertain with lunches and dinner parties galore but unfortunately those days have gone. So the next best thing for me is to take them out for a lovely meal.
We all laughed and joked and told stories and it was great fun. After getting Freddie ready and getting him in and out of the car with his 'pusher' I am quite pooped. Never mind, I can rest now.

I hope you've all had a fantastic Sunday too!
Love and Hugs
June xxxxx

8 comments:

Netty said...

So pleased to hear you have had a brilliant Sunday June.
Loving your altered lady, it looks like tatoos, so clever. x

Nancy said...

Amazing work June!! Love the pattern you gave her ~ it's so elegant and tribal ~ an absolutely brilliant creation!
Nancy xx :D

Yvonne said...

I love what you have done here, June!

cheryl said...

oh June Hun,this is so beautiful just love this Hun glad you had a great Sunday,love hugs Cherylxxxxx

Anonymous said...

This is really stunning, June!

There is nothing like being with the family. We will be enjoying time with one of our daughters and a grandson this evening when they come for their weekly Sunday Supper!

Daniella said...

June, I love the pattern you applied to her skin! So creative!!!
Glad you had a wonderful day out with family!
And thank you for your kindness about my latest medical issue. seems like there is one a week lately! The surgery is tomorrow, so I hope to be blogging right away!
Be well my friend!!
xxDaniella

Unknown said...

Lovely to hear that you had such a wonderful day yesterday, it is fun to have dinner with your family together! You did an amazing job on your pretty lady here June, she looks fabulous!

Bill said...

I'm so glad your family was able to all be together!

I think your lady above has been to one of those henna shops. Henna tattoos are so beautiful, but do fade away eventually.