WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Friday 30 March 2012

Play to me Gypsy..

Another little cat medley! An old painting, a lovely cat and a music overlay. Hope you enjoy.

I think the anaesthetic really got into my system. I had a little fall this morning and my arms seem to have lost all strength so I had a dickens of a job trying to get up. I'm still feeling a bit fragile with a tender mouth and face.

There is no friend like the old friend
Who has shared our morning days.
No greeting like his welcome,
No homage like his praise.
Fame is the scentless sunflower
With gaudy crown of gold;
But friendship is the breathing rose,
With sweets in every fold.

Oliver Wendell Holmes.

11 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm always amazed at your splendidly smooth transitions June, what software do you use to achieve these results? Fab creation! Ira x

Junibears said...

This is all made in Photoshop Elements 5 Ira. Some transitions seem easier than others! LOL!
Thank you for your comment. xx

cheryl said...

oh June,hun,this is just brilliant,so love the detail on ,this and its one fab image bless you hun for your call today so kind of you take care my sweetie,and take it easy Cheryl Has Spoken,hugs CHeryl xxxx

Anonymous said...

I love that Gene Pressler gypsy girl...and now a gypsy kitty!
Do take care, June.

Brenda Brown said...

This put a smile on my face June - love the whole concept and brilliant manipulation of images.
Hope you feel better tomorrow and take care of yourself.
hugs {brenda} xox

Sarina said...

What a lovely gipsy.Look at het beautiful eyes, so catlike, hihi.
Have a great weekend, June,
Hugs,
Sarina

Netty said...

Am so sorry to hear of your fall dear June, hope you feel a lot better soon.
Loving how you've altered the Gypsy Girl. Hugs Annette x

Nancy said...

Love your gypsy!! Sorry to hear about your fall ~ hope you feel better very soon!!
Nancy xx :D

Bill said...

So crazily wonderful! I've always been a gypsy at heart.

By the way, Freddie told me you've been sneaking a few little nips, and it isn't the anesthetic at all!

Junibears said...

I wish Bill! I'd love a good old razzle dazzle night on the town!!
Thank you for all your kind comments. xx

pchickki said...

Oh you silly, this is just too cute!!!