WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Tuesday 13 March 2012

Three Muses Challenge..ONE..


My collage for the Three Muses Challenge this week is done. I've been feeling pretty down this week so I guess it was reflected in my work. Anyway, the lonely soul was Googled.
The background is my own, blended from three pieces if I remember correctly.
Thank you for viewing and leaving a comment. xxx
* * * * *
At last I've got an appointment for taking out this fractured root, at the end of the month. I am feeling very apprehensive (read scared!). I dislike anything to do with dentists! It usually means pain of some sort.......
I am phoning them today to ask if there is far to walk or any stairs etc. so I shall be prepared a bit in my mind. You have to know if you can manage on your crutches or do you need your wheelchair, or what sort of facilities they have.
I usually have to do these sort of things alone so it is very great relief to me my son is able to fetch me, stay with me and bring me home.

Have a great day! Love and Hugs
June xxx






11 comments:

cheryl said...

oh June,Hun,so sorry you are feeling low sweetie,oh bless your heart I will call you tomorrow I am off out today but I will give you a ring tomorrow Hun too see how you are.
Now take it easy you here me,always here Hun,as for the piece Hun,it really is amazing what you do,really magical,hugs Cherylxxxxx

Femmy said...

awesome!! such an interesting background!

Clare Lloyd said...

grea project. hope you feel better soon. x

Glenys said...

Wonderful image June... hope that you will be feeling fabulous in a very short while!

Annmarie said...

Love this one June - I'm a bit of a loner so I relate. Good luck with your tooth - makes me cringe just thinking about it!

Anonymous said...

Wishing you good luck with the dentist and bravo to your son for taking you.
Lovely, lonely art.

Victoria said...

Gorgeous soulful piece! Hope you feel bright and sparkly real soon!!
victoria

Lori Saul said...

Beautiful art and words June- best to you with your health!

Taluula said...

June, my friend, this is magnificent.

Bill said...

How I hate going to the dentist!

The silhouette of the person is wonderful against that background. A song does say, "One is the loneliest number."

jatta said...

Looks wonderful