WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Friday 16 March 2012

A pretty for you..

Blue Roses.
Just something I played with. The background is a
photomanipulation of her dress and lace collar.
Woman Googled, the elements from my stash.

I hope you scroll down to look at some funnies!
Hugs xx

4 comments:

Netty said...

Beautiful work June, its gorgeous. Enjoy the weekend, Annette x

Anonymous said...

Blue roses...........love them!

Are your flowers coming up yet in your yard? I have a friend in Kent who said it's cool there right now. We (in Colorado) are have much too early Spring. Makes me shudder to think how hot summer will be.

Sending my love
Jan

romance-of-roses said...

"Blue Roses" is gorgeous, blue was my moms favorite color. Thank you so much for this beauty. Hugs...Lu

Bill said...

The pastel blue is so beautiful!