WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Sunday 18 March 2012

Gothic Arches Challenge..Bedazzled..

Razzle-dazzle 'em.

The Gothic Arches challenge this week is Bedazzled. Well manipulting this coloured piece certainly bedazzled me! I nearly went crosseyed!! Everything Googled, thank you for visiting! xx

16 comments:

Yvonne said...

That colourful background is so COOL, June!

Deborah said...

Love your hippy chick, June. Are you sure you#re not trying to hypnotise us LOL

Linda Gibbons said...

Certainly Dazzling! Bravo!

Bill said...

She even looks bedazzled! Makes me want to buy a tie-dyed shirt. I've never had one.

Lynne said...

Ooooh! Psychedelic baby!

Faye said...

Beautiful, June. I wish I could have found my sunglasses. Love the colors.

Chris Arlington said...

You are so good at this ! xxoo

Cindy Adkins said...

Hi June,
Sending (((hugs)) your way and hope you had a Happy Mother's Day! Your arch is gorgeous!!!
XO
Cindy

Sanity, Politics & Public Service said...

Looks like psychodelic stained glass...very nice...:)

Effie said...

Groovy....she is indeed bedazzling, a beautiful arch. Glad you could join in..
Effie

Unknown said...

I absolutely love this - such a clever idea. Thank you for supporting Gothic Arches. Lynn ♥

Christine said...

What an interesting mix: golden arch versus psychedelic background and hippie-chic girl.

teri said...

Whoa ! she has colorful thoughts whirling around. Just love your layering.

Sue said...

This is beautiful, I love your flower power lady x

Selma said...

I like it! This coloured piece is beautiful and a young lady too. I also like your "cat-queens" very much.

Scrapmate said...

This is very '60's San Francisco. Fab take on the bedazzled theme.