WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Sunday 11 March 2012

SoArtful Challenge..Black and White..

Carnivale

This is my digital collage for the challenge on SoArtful. Black and White.
These are all images I've had in my collection for years, used over and over. I've added a touch of colour in the curtains.
Thank you so much for visiting. Have a happy day. xx


13 comments:

bluegiraffe (Sherry) said...

This is a stunning piece, June! Love your header, too. Happy Sunday!
Hugs
Sherry

Linda Gibbons said...

Fabulous composition, June! the touch of color is perfect.

Yvonne said...

GORGEOUS, June! This is so striking and I love those images :)

Jeanette said...

Beautiful images, beautiful collage.

cheryl said...

oh this is one really brilliant piece Hun,hugs Cherylxx

Electra said...

There is such depth to this June! A stunning piece! Thanks for being Soartful!

Anonymous said...

I love this. It is so beautifully gothic. Your work is so versatile. Hugs, Mina

Lovey said...

Awesomeness June! Truly beautiful!!

Sharon said...

This is really quite haunting!!! Wonderful creation June & perfect inspiration for So Artful this week!!

Bill said...

This deserves a Wow! The touch of color makes the black and white just jump out. Wouldn't it be something to see Carnivale in person.

Nancy said...

Wow ~ this is gorgeous!!! I absolutely LOVE this piece!!!
Nancy xx :D

Lou Anne Hazel said...

I really admire the work you do with digital layers. The addition of the color in the satin drapes is a real attention getter!

AJ Blanton said...

June,
This is a stunner!
~AJ