WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Thursday 22 March 2012

Junibears in her Studio!

I have mentioned several times that I put lots of images onto my Flickr site and you can see them quite easily by clicking in the box at the top left of my blog.

I have put a lot of my cat pictures up lately and the King Tutcat I dedicated to a friend whose Flickr name is Tutincommon.
Well he has returned the compliment and posted today was the picture above and he called it 'Junibears in her Studio'. I feel quite honoured really that he has taken the time to make this collage, very cleverly done with the added colour to the black and white. I've even got a cat's face with some curly hair!

What do you think of it?
love and Hugs
June xxxx

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is very clever and opulent!

Anonymous said...

Oh, this is quite fun! Look at you lounging on your chair surrounded by all your art! And your hair ~ well, who is your hairdresser?

LOVE this June. It's quite a hoot!

Patti said...

What a fun collage...and such a great studio too.

Also, I love the new springtime header. (I hope you just put it up and that it hasn't been there weeks and I'm just now noticing it. I CAN tend to be unobservant, but I hope not that much.)

Have a great day.

Love,
Patti

Bill said...

I love it! Looks just like you.

Sarina said...

Ooooh, I just LOVE that dress.
A very nice collage.
Have a nice day,
X,
Sarina

Pat said...

Just how I imagined you and your studio :) xx

cheryl said...

he he Hun oh this has made me laugh just think you could be sitting there,whilst I am in my shed,chopping and cutting wood just brilliant Hun love this to bits,hugs Cherylxxxxx

pchickki said...

How fun June. Love it !!

Anonymous said...

LOL! This is great, June. I would be honored as well. ;-)