WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Monday 26 March 2012

Collage Obsession Challenge..WHITE!!

The challenge this week is to make a picture using mainly white. It's almost impossible to use white alone and it would look too boring, though there are many shades of white. So I've made my Study in White with a touch of colour added. I hope it's suitable.
Thanks so much for looking! xx

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, yes I struggled to I am sure there has to be an opposite or just a touch of colour.

bluegiraffe (Sherry) said...

Of course it's suitable, June! There are no "hard and fast" rules in art!Your collage is beautiful and ethereal. Love your touches of color.

Sarina said...

Hello June,
Beautiful collage.Of course, white is always lovely, but it gives a spring feeling too.
Hugs,
Sarina

Yvonne said...

Beautiful, June!

Netty said...

Loving all the beautiful textures June, its gorgeous. x

Anonymous said...

Indeed it IS wonderful...the touch of color is just perfect, June. And that bouquet is divine!

Lovely piece, as usual. I love your art!

Danièle SAINT-MARTIN said...

beautiful and i love your new banners (?). hugs. danièle

Unknown said...

I'd say this is more than suitable June, there are so many whites in your white creation, just lovely!

Bill said...

You aren't dreaming of another wedding, are you? Does Freddie know? The lovely shades of color make the white more beautiful!

Pat said...

beautiful collage, June xx

Shane Pollard said...

Dearest Junie
Thank you so much for your visit and your very kind words!
I posted the parcel of Easter goodies to France today so I'm praying it will arrive in time...

i love everything you do June - you're wonderfully artistic.
you're probably quick as well, my cards took me a whole day to complete - just as well it's not my business - I would go broke!!!!ha ha
xox
Shane

Deann said...

Lovely work June!

Electra said...

So pretty!

AneczkaW said...

Beautiful composition !

Lynne said...

The touches of colour really bring out the main images. Very nicely done.