WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Wednesday 7 March 2012

La Paloma..Little Dove..

My Granddad always called me Dove so it has fond memories.
This collage background was a manipulated pic of one of my own collages. The dove from my stash and the girl is from a painting by Melissa Haslam. I hope you like it.
Love and hugs
June xxx

7 comments:

Pat said...

Lovely piece of work, June. xx

cheryl said...

oh June,this is one,amazing piece of art Hun,that girl is just so serene,love that one of you and your mum too Hun hugs Cherylxxx

Katie said...

Hi there! Oh my, it's been a long time,hasn't it! I love the "dove" inspiration. You have been busy creating all your digital masterpieces. I had fun scrolling through and catching up! Love the alien too! :0)

Anonymous said...

This is so gorgeous. I just run out of favorable adjectives when viewing your images. Each is so uniquely gorgeous they make my jaw drop.

Jester said...

It's lovely, June, and so restful to look at.

Christine said...

The girl is the sweetest and your background perfect.

Bill said...

She looks innocent as a dove. (Are doves innocent?) Beautiful work!