WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Monday 5 March 2012

Gothic Arches Challenge..Flown the nest..

Well I think this needs no explanation! They obviously have more time to relax now the children have grown up and flown the nest! Images all found. This is my Gothic Arch challenge this week.
Thank you for visitting.
Hugs
June xxx

18 comments:

Pat said...

Fab!
Looks like me and Paul :lol:

Cousin Freddie said...

That old boy is lucky! I can get IN the bath OK, but need a crane to get OUT! When did the Bloom of Youth, turn into the Gloom of Old Age? LMAO

Linda Gibbons said...

Oh, June, this is just DELIGHTFUL!

cheryl said...

oh June Hun,how brilliant is this love love it too bits,hugs Cherylx

Netty said...

Brilliant take on the challenge, so funny. x

bluegiraffe (Sherry) said...

I'm laughing hysterically, June! Where did you get these images? :) So very funny and well done.
Hugs
Sherry

Deborah said...

LOL Brilliant, June. Wonder how many empty nesters still have that luxury now mortgages are so hard to get.

Yvonne said...

lol, this is brilliant, June! Is that you :)

Junibears said...

You are cheeky Yvonne! No that isn't me....or Freddie! LOL! I found the online! xx

Effie said...

Oh... That made me smile, what a fabulous idea.A great arch, thanks for playing along.
Effie

Scrapmate said...

This is great - something to aspire to (although it will have to be a very big bath for me & DH to get in together comfortably!).

Bill said...

Oh my. You've made me blush!

Kris Dickinson said...

Just too funny!

Anonymous said...

Hilarious and so well done!

Anonymous said...

I love this, June!

Sanity, Politics & Public Service said...

hehe...I love it

Christine said...

They obviously know how to have fun! I would add a glass of wine... :)

Selma said...

This is the best!