WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Sunday 1 April 2012

Sweet Sunday..


April 1st. already! Here are a couple of digital collages I've made. I thought they'd be lovely for a sweet Sunday, rather more ethereal. I hope you like them.
Made with my own backgrounds, the top one has an overlay by Ana Lethabum and the one below has an image of a girl taken from a painting by Alexei Harlamoff.

Life's worth living surely,
If one cares to look around
And ascertain the many
Fine reasons that abound.
Blessings can be counted,
And, by their presence giving
An estimate of just how much
That life is worth the living.

J.M.Robertson.


8 comments:

Unknown said...

Both collages are lovely June, your backgrounds are gorgeous as is your Venetian mask collage. I´ve always been fond of masks myselfs, especially these pretty ones! Enjoy your Sunday, Ira x

Linda said...

Hi June,

The collages are beautiful as well as the the masks! I hope April is starting out wonderful for you!
A big hug from me!
Linda

Patti said...

Oh, June, they're beautiful...as your collages always are. Beautiful also is the poem. Indeed, yes, blessings abound. All we have to do is open our eyes and look for them.

Wishing you a joyous week.

Love,
Patti

Bill said...

Both of the collages are very lovely. The colors against the creamy beige stand out so soft and beautiful.

Maki said...

Dear June, Beautiful art work as always!!!

Happy Easter To you and Freddie!
Hugs, Maki

Rika said...

Your digitag collages are wwonderful!

Lynne said...

Truly beautiful images.

K said...

gorgeous collages!