WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Tuesday 13 March 2012

Under the Waves..

This collage started with the background..a photo of a wave sent by my sister in Australia. I manipulated it a bit, added some mermaids, and there it is. I like the colours and the thought there may be, just may be mermaids somewhere.......

* * * * *

Thought you might like this..an oldie but a goodie...

The following was found posted very low on a refrigerator door.

Dear Dogs and Cats: The dishes with the paw prints are yours and contain
your food. The other dishes are mine and contain my food. Placing a paw
print in the middle of my plate and food does not stake a claim for it
becoming your food and dish, nor do I find that aesthetically pleasing
in the slightest.

The stairway was not designed by NASCAR and is not a racetrack. Racing
me to the bottom is not the object. Tripping me doesn't help because I
fall faster than you can run.

I cannot buy anything bigger than a king sized bed. I am very sorry
about this. Do not think I will continue sleeping on the couch to ensure
your comfort. However, dogs and cats can actually curl up in a ball
when they sleep. It is not necessary to sleep perpendicular to each
other, stretched out to the fullest extent possible. I also know that
sticking tails straight out and having tongues hanging out on the other
end to maximize space is nothing but sarcasm.

For the last time, there is no secret exit from the bathroom! If, by
some miracle, I beat you there and manage to get the door shut, it is
not necessary to claw, whine, meow, try to turn the knob or get your paw
under the edge in an attempt to open the door. I must exit through the
same door I entered. Also, I have been using the bathroom for years -
canine/feline attendance is not required.

The proper order for kissing is: Kiss me first, then go smell the other
dog or cat's butt. I cannot stress this enough.

Any cat and dog owners can relate to this I'm sure.

Love and Hugs
June xxxx

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow June, you've been such a busy bee in creating all of those wonderful collages again! They're gorgeous, all of them! Love the diversity.

Electra said...

I certainly can! lol!

Maki said...

Dear June, love your art work!! The collages as always are Beautiful!
I can certainly relate to "message to cats and dogs" it is so true to life.
Animals are so amazing and yet can be so worrisome, that phrase about the bathroom, my cat is exactly like that!lol
Take care dear friend, hope you and Freddie are having a good week.
Hugs, Maki

Bill said...

This made me laugh out loud! Especially the butt sniffing part. Anyway, I'd be very happy to go mermaid searching for you. I'm sure they must exist somewhere.