WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Tuesday 20 March 2012

3 M Challenge..House tag..

Good morning dear friends! The challenge over on the Three Muses website is a house shaped tag. So here is mine in some sunshiny colours. It was made with a kit by Rucola designs.
Thank you for looking and have a sunshiny day! xxx

14 comments:

cheryl said...

oh Hun this is gorgeous oh just love those beautiful bright colours,hugs Cherylxxxxxxx

Femmy said...

it's beautiful June, I love the colours!!

vintage wil said...

Really beautiful house!!!

Judy said...

What a cheerful tag to greet the start of your Spring, June! Love the washing line, this is an outstanding piece!
Hope you and Freddie are keeping well, too.

Yvonne said...

Brilliant, bright and beautiful, June!

Ozstuff said...

Gorgeous, June! I love the yellow tones and the little cottage is lovely. Great work.

Anonymous said...

It is a lovely sunshiny tag, June!

Christine said...

What a sweet tag placed in the most joyful background!

pchickki said...

Beautiful creation!
Applauding a job well done my friend :)

Taluula said...

Miss June, this is just gorgeous and made even more so with the gorgeous spring colours you've chosen.

Deborah said...

fun and I love the sense movement!

Bill said...

It looks like a fun place to live in. Very cheery!

mary.kg said...

Bonjour June ! charmante petite maison avec les couleurs bienvenues du printemps !
Amicalement Mary.kg

Deann said...

I'm glad I found your house tage June before I laughed myself to death...you and you fabulous art so witty so beautiful...I just love dropping by.