WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Thursday 15 March 2012

Latest work..

Blue Butterflies..

My own digitally altered background. The lovely Iris was Googled and the
butterflies I've had in my stash for ever.


Truly Loved..

Again I've digitally altered backgrounds. If I remember rightly there are three that I've layered together. Elements and wordart from a kit by Laurie Anderson.

Thank you for looking. At last the sun is shining, I have miniature daffoldils and tulips in bloom and yesterday I found a patch of violets, so Spring is almost here.


5 comments:

From the Kitchen said...

Hi June: I have heard of "toad in the hole" but didn't have a recipe until now. We LOVE English breakfasts! My husband loves all kinds of sausages so we have them often. He attended boarding school in England and likes a lot of English food. I especially love cream teas and high teas. But the breakfast is the best!

Best,
Bonnie

Bill said...

Both of them are just stunningly beautiful. The colors are so soft and spring-like.

teri said...

Just perfection...

Pat said...

They're lovely, June. Lovely.
I did my first layers the other week and I have more of an idea now just how much work goes in to these. You do a fabulous job, daily xx

Olive said...

June, I love them all but especially the first with the butterflies. Spring is bursting forth here too and I have so much gardening to do but am hurting in numerous spots-must press on though. Have a terrific weekend and thanks so much for your visit. hugs,olive