WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Saturday 17 March 2012

It's Mothering Sunday..

Here in the UK we are celebrating Mother's Day. This is my favourite photo of my Mum. It always hung over my Nannie's big black piano. I think she was 18 or 19 when this was taken. She was always musical, played piano and had a wonderful singing voice. Kathleen was one of her favourites. It would have been her birthday on the first day of Spring, March 21st.
I was lucky to have her for 93 years, some happy, some sad, but that's life.


So I'm wishing you all treasured memories of your Mother, whether she's here or long gone.
A very peaceful and happy Mother's Day to you.

With my love and big hugs
June xxxxxx

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh June, your latest collages look so extremely beautiful, you did another fabulous job on all of them! So sorry I couldn't come round and visit you the past few days, we just got home late last night from Germany. Have a lovely Sunday, Ira

Deborah said...

Love that photo of your mum - and you've really done her justice with such a pretty scrapbook page.

johanna said...

what a great tribute to your mum!

Anonymous said...

Happy Mother's Day, June!

Anonymous said...

June
This is beautiful, what a special way to honour your dear mother.
93 years is a remarkable age. I am sure you miss her every day.
Wishes
Lynne

Bill said...

Such a beautiful collage! My mother will be 82 shortly. I can't imagine someone being 93. Wow!

Cousin Freddie said...

So many memories of Mollie, who was also my Godmother - her voice was second to none & she needed no microphone! I played the piano for her so often - can't remember her singing Kathleen, but duets with You, in beautiful harmony......think my favourite was 'Whispering Hope'

Miss Hillbilly said...

Absolutely beautiful!

Unknown said...

This is such a lovely tribute to your mother - and to all mothers.. absolutely beautiful and very moving..
One of your best, so delicate. And your mother's photo is just gorgeous! thank you so much xx a stunning work, really Hugs
xx isabel