WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Sunday 3 June 2012

Your Wish


After such a glorious day yesterday, today it looks as if rain might be stopping play. Such a shame after all the preparations. I went out on the scooter yesterday afternoon and had a wonderful time, finishing up on the Quay, watching the flotilla of boats come in with the tide, all bedecked with Union flags, bunting, horns blowing and people clapping and cheering. I have never seen so many people on the quay side. I hope you all have a wonderful day, whatever you are doing!  Hugs xxx

5 comments:

Netty said...

That must have been a wonderful sight to see June.
Loving your beautiful art piece. Annette x

Brenda Brown said...

I have just been watching some of the boats on the tv and the queen seems to be enjoying her day, shame about the weather. You obviously had a great afternoon yesterday.
Love your collage, the colours and depth to the background.
Happy Jubilee weekend.
hugs {brenda} xox

Anonymous said...

It sounds like a glorious celebration, June. I love this image so much.

I wanted to let you know that I am having a digital scrapbook giveaway if you are interested in that sort of thing. Here is the link to the post...

http://greenwitchwithsprinkles.blogspot.com/2012/05/anyone-up-for-digital-scrapbook.html

I hope you have a lovely week! Mina

Chris Arlington said...

Lovely collage June ! The little bird is so sweet too.
Glad you were able to see the flotilla at a ring side seat. I had to watch on the TV
Hugs, Chris

Maki said...

June, I enjoyed all your lovely creations. I especially liked seeing your great Aunt's wedding photo. Each lady with a beautiful hat and your Aunt holding that lovely bouquet!!

Hope you and Freddie are doing well. I'm pleased to hear that you could get out for awhile to see the colorful celebration.

I'm having a little trouble with getting any new photos on my blog. Hopefully soon I'll get that done.

Take care, Hugs, Maki