WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Wednesday 20 June 2012

.......Magic


I think sometimes we are apt to forget that there's magic all around us. Not always the sort of magic in my picture! I like to look for a piece of magic every day, whether  it's an unexpected phone call, the sun shining suddenly to light up a flower.or the brilliant plumage of a pheasant crossing the road in  front of you. If I visit my friend Helen there's the joy of watching the antics of the squirrels outside her kitchen window.
May you each find that piece of magic around you and have a wonderful day,
                                                        Love and Hugs
                                                               June xxxxxx

1 comment:

Sarina said...

Looks like a fairytale, June.It is lovely.I like the little flute player.
Have a great evening,
X,
Sarina