WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Friday 22 June 2012

........Different Styles


                                               The Silver Mask and the Raven



As you know I create all sorts of art. These two pieces are so different but both gave me happiness as they were created.I make quite a lot of Challenges that sometimes stretch my mind! LOL! They may take me to a new dimension. I love the Flickr site. There are so many talented artists out there and some of the work is mindblowing. But I often see a piece that triggers something in my head and off I go in a new direction, maybe to try something new. I just wish I had half the imagination of some of my friends.

I'm sorry I can't get into physical art these days and get stuck up with glue and gesso and paint. I used to love that. So I wish you all a very happy day and happy crafting. I just hope my pictures give you all a tiny bit of pleasure.
                                                         Love and Hugs
                                                                        June xxxx



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Two very different pieces of art, June. I love the top one because it is so elegant and the bottom one because it is so lovely.

Daniella said...

Hi June!
Your first piece is awesome!! The other is as well, but I really like the first one.
I hope you are feeling well!!
I have a headache today :(
xxDaniella

Pat said...

I love looking at your work, June. You have such a creative mind :) xx

Marfi-topia said...

you've such a wonderful imagination!
love your work!

Anonymous said...

Your work always brings me TONS of pleasure. Each piece is so mastered and precise, yet gentle and flowing. Stunning creations no matter the theme. Hugs, Mina